Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tyreleaders.co.uk

wellhouse said:
Whytar said:
Great site for tyres for those who are not familiar

http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/

second that, had 4 tyres arrive from them last week, cheapest place i could find for Porsche fit tyres and very quick delivery. Although a UK website, i think the tyres come from Germany? Very well wrapped!
+1

From Germany. Always check the DOT number (manufacturing week and year) as oldest stocks are cheapest.

Depends how old vs how much cheaper ? :?:

Reminds me of a conversation a few weeks back
My neighbour has a very low mileage 1987 cosworth thing.
It started driving a bit odd... He checked the tyres , they had some cracking...
Turned out the metal inside had deteriorated ...so checked the DOT code...they were the originals :floor:

I've bought quite a few tyres from them, they were all manufactured within a couple of months of the purchase date.

I wouldn't buy a DOT 2012 tyre, but generally most of the popular tyres on there (MPS2, MPSS etc) are all new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back