Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Blaupunkt Toronto 420 BT headunit

olivers

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi all

I have for sale a Blaupunkt Toronto 420 BT headunit.

It is standard single DIN size and has been in my 993 (pic below) for a couple of months. It was brand new in June and is cosmetically and mechanically as new. I am swapping it out as I have been able to get hold of a decent Becker Indianapolis with nav for a good price.

Features are usual am/fm radio, single Cd, Bluetooth phone and music streaming (though the internal mic for the phone is not great - you can buy an external one separately), ipod/iPhone music control via rear or front USB (you need a standard apple wire (but not an expensive adapter) to connect the ipod/iPhone - not included), front aux in.

The design fits the dash of the 993 quite well, in particular the minor buttons are back lit in almost the same colour as the dash lights, though the display and the knobs are blue. I have seen pictures of them in 964s/3.2 Carreras/924s/944s/968s and they look decent.

It comes boxed, with instructions and face plate carry case.

I paid £150. Will take £100, delivered by Special Delivery within the UK and well wrapped. Please PM me if interested. Any questions just ask.

Thanks

Oliver

Attachments

• img_0233_151.jpg
    img_0233_151.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 2,515
Head unit

Oliver can you pm me your contact number to discuss pls, very interested.
Raymond

This is still available if anyone is interested.

Due to my own stupidity I managed to miss Ozzyz's messages (sorry again) so this is still for sale.

Will check my pms more regularly now!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back