Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Detailed by Dale

Brew1988

Silverstone
I'd been looking for somewhere to get my car detailed for a while and didn't trust anywhere. A good friend recommended Detailed by Dale and I could not be happier. I am pretty meticulous and like things to be done right - Dale went above and beyond what I thought was even possible. He respected my car, made me feel at ease and kept me updated with photos throughout the whole process. I thought I was looking at a different car when I went to collect it, the bottle of JD that I got him as a thanks should have been a barrel based on the result that he achieved! Unfortunately it was raining when I went to collect it, I don't tend to drive it in the wet at the best of times nevermind after his incredible work - not that any dirt would stick to it anyway, regardless he had no issues with waiting for the rain to die down! He is a fountain of knowledge and is willing to share this with advice on how to maintain the finish. Needless to say no one else will ever detail this car, it will be looked after by Dale for years to come!

Pictures on here:

https://m.facebook.com/DetailedByDale

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back