Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I see so many Panameras for sale but not on the road?

wilpert

Is it me or is there a glut of Panameras for sale.
I ask because when I look on dealers websites, they seem to have a lot of stock, yet when I'm out and about, in and around London, I don't see that many on the road. Especially compared to the number of the usual Porsches.

Could it be related to company drivers coming to the end of their leases.

I see a fair few in the SW on the roads.

SEE YA said:
I see a fair few in the SW on the roads.

really, if that includes Cornwall, I am surprised, I only saw one Porsche in a week, last week whilst in Newquay and that was a 996 cab being driven by a Jimmy Saville Lookalike with a bike carrier on the back.

( please don't tell me you own a blue 996 cab with a bike carrier or I really will get my coat :dont know: )

No just a old 911 nothing that good.

I see a fair few round here, but that might have something to do with I live less than a mile from opc Sutton Coldfield :thumb:

It's littered with them round where I live in the Ribble Valley. See at least 3 a day and that's without even looking for them. Common as muck!

See a few 911s, not as many as panarama, loads of cayennes round here too.

thats a bit odd, we have a real glut of Rr sports around here, including mine, maybe its a London thing, plenty of Porsches, all sorts but a lot of Boxsters.
Hardly ever see a Panamera, hmmm.... Im quite switched on to this because I run a few times a week maybe 40 plus miles and Im up and down the main road, car spotting has become a bit of an obsession.
I also cycle when Im not running and notice what drivers are the worst for giving way and getting road raged up. It's usually the anti fitness brigade 4 x 4 drivers but the Porker drivers are pretty good. (sorry digressing a tad)

Plenty of RR sports too - proper chav mobile, all pimped up in either white or black.
They're so noughties :grin:

alex yates said:
Plenty of RR sports too - proper chav mobile, all pimped up in either white or black.
They're so noughties :grin:

Yup, thats me Bro, black RR sport with HST kit. 3.6 diesel beast.
These are comfy cars though, just float along those East London streets.
But..... it's still not a Cayman :D

If a 911 is a pair of Hand made Spanish tooled cowboy boots.A pana wotsit
is a pair of Lidel Crocs.
Sorry if it offends anyone.Porsche make sports cars.Why they had to crossover into the Chelsea tractor, and "saloon" market must surely have been a decision made by an accountant. :sad:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back