Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fuchs alloys on a 964

fuchs

Steve, Ive got mine and I am actually going to go see a detailing/wrap company to see if they can match the outer finish and cut the petals in vinyl to create the RSR effect.....nothing ventured etc and less dramatic than re-powder coating

Sorry to be late to the party in helping you Steve, especially since I started the thread. I went with the Fuchsfelge ones (same as Paul's but mine are 17" with black petals) which I bought direct from Germany. Pretty reasonable given the poor value of the Euro at the time. I see you've gone with the Kerscher option - we'll have to compare photos. I'll post something after I've collected it from Centre Gravity who are doing various suspension upgrades.

Re: fuchs

Boydyrs said:
Steve, Ive got mine and I am actually going to go see a detailing/wrap company to see if they can match the outer finish and cut the petals in vinyl to create the RSR effect.....nothing ventured etc and less dramatic than re-powder coating

Just had a 'what part of I cant do it dont you understand' conversation with my usually very helpful powder coater. Would be interested in your vinyl solution although on seeing the wheels I think that they would look nice as they are on a Guards red car. Look nice quality actually. Frank is a nice Chap to do businness with

Lungauer said:
Sorry to be late to the party in helping you Steve, especially since I started the thread. I went with the Fuchsfelge ones (same as Paul's but mine are 17" with black petals) which I bought direct from Germany. Pretty reasonable given the poor value of the Euro at the time. I see you've gone with the Kerscher option - we'll have to compare photos. I'll post something after I've collected it from Centre Gravity who are doing various suspension upgrades.

I was tempted with these but I have a set of wheels for slicks, one for wets and one with road tyres/inters fitted and didnt want to confuse things with spacers etc.. Would be interested to see pictures of yours when you get the car back from C of G. attached some pics

Attachments

• build7_560.jpg
    build7_560.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 14,804
  • build_16_155.jpg
    build_16_155.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 14,804
agreed Steve black on red is good but Im changing my red car to rubystone and now thinking I will have fuchs black centres painted grey or similar....will wait until car returns to try as is.

The larger size fuch do look great on a 964

I'm looking to get the Kerscher ones for mine, perfect mix of Fuch v Speedlines for my taste.

Is the price on the site plus VAT?

Any idea what they weigh?

Quick update. My buid is now completed. Set up is RS -20mm ride height. Front camber -2.5 deg, rear -2.0 deg. Tyres are 265 and 225 Cup 2's. With this set up and these tyres, my Fuch's do not fit on the rear. The shoulder of the cup 2 is substantially wider than the Toyo. Beware anyone who has these wheels and is thinking on running Cup 2's. Attached pic with speedline reps fitted.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back