Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Recall ..... due to fuel pump Intermittent fault

michelin said:
There's a facility on the Porsche site to check for recalls on your car.
:thumb:

Really? Where?

Can find it on US site, but not EU/UK...

Not had a call.... :what:

Will call them, as need to book in for PDK oil replacement anyhow.

Mine was done in July 2011 and is not needed this time round. :thumb:

Cheers though.

For anyone panicking, please note this thread has been ressurected from 2011; I dont think anyone is saying there's been a 2015 recall. DONT PANIC

Guys, just as an FYI and to close my thread down, the issue have is with the HPFP on my 10 plate 997.2
Credit where credit is due ...... so thumbs up to "Porsche Centre Leeds" who, whilst not acknowledging there is a known issue with this component on cars of this year did offer to contribute a significant chunk to my repair in spite of the car being out of warranty.. and after a surprisingly small amount of pressure from me.
Anyway, hopefully this is an end to my issue but worth noting for other people with 09/10 plate cars should they experience the same issue.

Guys, just as an FYI and to close my thread down, the issue have is with the HPFP on my 10 plate 997.2
Credit where credit is due ...... so thumbs up to "Porsche Centre Leeds" who, whilst not acknowledging there is a known issue with this component on cars of this year did offer to contribute a significant chunk to my repair in spite of the car being out of warranty.. and after a surprisingly small amount of pressure from me.
Anyway, hopefully this is an end to my issue but worth noting for other people with 09/10 plate cars should they experience the same issue.

Seventy Seven said:
Not had a call.... :what:

Will call them, as need to book in for PDK oil replacement anyhow.

Its the clutch fluid that gets replaced
Not the PDK fluid

big difference in prices

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back