Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

F1 Hungary. Watch the highlights programme,

T8

Super Moderator
No spoilers from me but even if you do know the result do yourself a favour and watch the highlights. BBC3 at 7pm.

This race had everything. :worship:

Best race of the season so far...

Was it just me or did anyone else think that the Podium interviewer was JD?

Mr Pub said:

:floor: you mean JD with a little less hair....... :grin:

Yes and a bit of an accent

Mr Pub said:
Yes and a bit of an accent

Personally I find most around these parts have a bit of an accent......? :dont know:

Apart from thee and me of course........ :angel:

Mr Pub said:

Funny enough ........ I said exactly that to my missus. :thumb:

T8 said:
No spoilers from me but even if you do know the result do yourself a favour and watch the highlights. BBC3 at 7pm.

Watched it live and I was open mouthed from the 1st lap to the last lap!!! :eek:

Absolutely stunning and a fitting tribute to Jules Bianchi.

LOL'd so hard at the final outcome of the battle for second and third.

DRZ911 said:
T8 said:

Watched it live and I was open mouthed from the 1st lap to the last lap!!! :eek:

Absolutely stunning and a fitting tribute to Jules Bianchi.

Me too but it was boredom! I gave up halfway through. I left off at that point where the gap from 1st place to 2nd was something like 18 seconds.
Must I really download the highlights? I only need so much of the BBC team. :?:

tikkathree said:
Me too but it was boredom! I gave up halfway through. I left off at that point where the gap from 1st place to 2nd was something like 18 seconds.

:floor: ............ more fool you.

Why watch only the highlights when the full race is available on BBC i-player ? one of those races that is definitely worth watching all the way through.

2 Humdingers in a row, hope they can make it 3 , as I am at Spa. :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back