Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Speed cameras for money generation.

I take you have noted all the camera locations, before we rock up there, wiz :?:

If people can't see a fixed camera and slow down to the legal limit before they reach it, what chance would they have of stopping for an obstruction in the road?

MC

Speed Camera

Being a local resident of the Scottish Borders I almost cant believe there are so many people who fail to see these cameras. Yellow and orange stripes warning you of their prescence and I can only think that occasionally a leafy branch might slightly obstruct the view,either that or dreaming at the wheel! Its the scamera vans that are harder to spot!

MisterCorn said:
If people can't see a fixed camera and slow down to the legal limit before they reach it, what chance would they have of stopping for an obstruction in the road?

MC

I think if the camera was in the middle of the road (we're accidents happened), everyone would see it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back