Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wow 996 GT2 225k!!

"Great Investment"

It sure was for somebody...!

uber-low miles...

Stupid really, this car will never be driven now

its a mk2 so very rare but daft asking price and no-one will buy it :judge:

Blimey, I swear I saw a GT2 at 911Virgin a couple of years back for less than £45K....now I wish I'd brought that instead of my 4S! lol

Ducky said:
Blimey, I swear I saw a GT2 at 911Virgin a couple of years back for less than £45K....now I wish I'd brought that instead of my 4S! lol

I saw that one as well, it was a bit up on miles 80k I think. It took a while to sell as well. I also wish I had the funds I have now back then =(

It's absolutely bonkers :?

As much as I love the looks (which are easy if not that cheap to replicate as DJones and FRP amongst others have shown) it is crazy to think this is 9 TIMES what I paid for my Turbo, and will it be 9 TIMES more fun on my favourite B road or Track??

It's a shame as it will never get driven in anger (unless the market pops and it goes back to reasonable levels)

At least with art it's meant to just be stated at all day...

Doesn't mean it will go for that

Much prefer a RS 4.0 for 100k less

I paid exactly 100 times more for my GT3 than my 924.How can that work?

wow.....:floor:

That must make my replica (in a better colour with mostly original parts.... :eh!:) worth 100k...... not.... :nooo:

Attachments

• tn_imag0116_186.jpg
    tn_imag0116_186.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 7,795

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back