Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New member looking at EVOMSit

p.cayman

hi im new to the forum scene so be gentle :) iv owned my 06 cayman for about a year now and looking at modifying it.

iv been looking around at options and what others are doing. iv recently contacted EVOMS in the US about there software and it sounds brilliant.

they also told me as im up north they've got a new dealer in the NW supplying all there stuff.

my question is has anyone used these new guys as im one for who always goes to the MD.

any advice would be great.

thanks joe

:D

Thanks Stuart,

I've been in contact and they're called BTPerformance. If anyone knows these guys and have a review please post.

They seem to know what they're talking about and there reputation for performance cars is second to none from what I've seen. Also they have a cayman 370

:)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back