Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My blue C2 964 rebuild thread

Marvellous Pete , if im passing ill take some shots for you , we have a run out up here on the 28th if you fancy a very long drive , Paul is coming "if" he gets his done , get some miles on the car now before the winter is back .. enjoy :thumbs:

JAFFFAAAA CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

Looks superb!

Congrats on getting sorted, can't wait to see it in the flesh sometime

:thumbs:

8)

Yummy - love the colour, Peter 8)

Agree that amber indicator lenses would make the old girl look even sharper.

The Audi is a 2.3 Quattro that I have fitted with snow tyres as a winter hack. However we haven't had any snow!

As I'm struggling to find wheels that work as well as those I'm toying with the idea of doing those in black, or maybe even orange. I need to dust down my photoshop skills.

Keith, a North run is a maybe. At the moment we have no one booked in Sunday night. Justine says especially if we can take in Bamborough castle. Will look at the run thread.

Wow, she's looking super sharp buddy. Can't wait to see her with the decals on :thumbs:

Ian

I took this one with my phone.

Seems to be a more accurate reflection of the colour...

fc5e4d18a63b6a6feeb8c87b179d9373_zpsn4neozvv.jpg

PeterS said:
The Audi is a 2.3 Quattro that I have fitted with snow tyres as a winter hack. However we haven't had any snow!

As I'm struggling to find wheels that work as well as those I'm toying with the idea of doing those in black, or maybe even orange. I need to dust down my photoshop skills.

Keith, a North run is a maybe. At the moment we have no one booked in Sunday night. Justine says especially if we can take in Bamborough castle. Will look at the run thread.

Excellent , hope you can make it , we have a good route planned and 12 cars so far.http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=103633&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

kp964 said:
PeterS said:

Excellent , hope you can make it , we have a good route planned and 12 cars so far.http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=103633&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

Have looked at the thread. It's going to be the best part of 650 mile round trip.

Unlikely to make it unless it's a beautiful day, and we can stay oop Norfolk somewhere. It will be a last minute decision (also dependant on bookings. Sunday's are generally our queitest night)

Looks cracking Pete :thumb: any plans for the wheels ?

I've been looking for wheels for ages. I would like black and silver speedlines, but I can't find any in 17s (I not want 18s as performance is as important as looks for me.

The Carrera wheels that are on it (off my 996) are really light, and the car handles amazingly on them.

Current thinking is I'll do the existing wheels black and see how I get on.

PeterS said:
I've been looking for wheels for ages. I would like black and silver speedlines, but I can't find any in 17s (I not want 18s as performance is as important as looks for me.

The Carrera wheels that are on it (off my 996) are really light, and the car handles amazingly on them.

Current thinking is I'll do the existing wheels black and see how I get on.
If I were you peter I would pick the black centered 17" fuchs. I think they would look perfect with your car and they are again very very light.

Your existing wheels black centre and spokes with silver rims or as Joe suggests fuchs with black petals. orange valve caps :dont know:

Lovely Peter :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back