Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Condorman (1981) Film, featuring 911 Turbo's

Been bugging me for ages, Condorman Movie

...But I found it, it was Condorman :thumbs:

1:24 is where they come in

Ooooh, Betty - surely that's Frank Spencer? Don't remember that episode of Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em ....

Er ....... did anyone ever pay to see that film ........ ? the "Porsches" didn't even sound like Porsches and hardly looked like Porsches ....... surely there has to be some better film clips featuring "real" Porsches" ...... sorry that for me was an epic fail and you just wasted ten minutes of my life ....... thanks for nothing ....... :roll:

:nooo:

:bandit:

Ive lost the will to live :x

kp964 said:
Ive lost the will to live :x

madalaa said:
Er ....... did anyone ever pay to see that film ........ ? the "Porsches" didn't even sound like Porsches and hardly looked like Porsches ....... surely there has to be some better film clips featuring "real" Porsches" ...... sorry that for me was an epic fail and you just wasted ten minutes of my life ....... thanks for nothing ....... :roll:

:nooo:

:bandit:

Sorry you 2, have you read the comments yet :?

Car chase is better than Ronin or the Italian Job.

This scene introduced me to bad ass driving in bad ass black porsche.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Just went back and read the comments ...... er ...... it hasn't helped ....... it's still shoite. :nooo:

madalaa said:
Just went back and read the comments ...... er ...... it hasn't helped ....... it's still shoite. :nooo:

+ 1 and i am actually dead now

Wow ....... that's some database ....... and then some ...... :)

I didn't know Michael Crawford could speak German!

His accent is really good!

kp964 said:
madalaa said:

Won't need the 964 anymore then...

...willing to take good care of her for you :D

HSC911 said:
kp964 said:
madalaa said:

Won't need the 964 anymore then...

...willing to take good care of her for you :D

Sorry , my car is with me in Heaven :whiteangel:

Condor man... Anyone remember this?

It was mentioned in conversation with one of my work mates but I cant say i remember it...

Had Frank worn the beret and raincoat he may have got more interest but without Betty he was all at sea :what:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back