Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 number plate for sale

jonttt said:
Would it be wrong that I'm thinking of buying a 991 just to put this reg on :?:

Well, that just wouldn't work.

Remember the plate is for EX 991 Fans, so it means that you had owned one that got rid..... Then put it on your Ferrari or Citroen Picasso......

New996buyer said:
RedJedi said:
New996buyer said:
I'll give you £25 plus a packet of Strepsils? :?:

Deal or no deal? :thumb:

I'm curious, which Strepsils are you offering?

Strepsils.jpg

These bad boys. I don't want want my mate Dazza choking on my generous* offer :thumb:

EDIT *had to recognise my benevolent nature.....

I reckon Dazza will push you for the 24 pack Strepsils - but I wouldn't go beyond the 16....

RedJedi said:
I reckon Dazza will push you for the 24 pack Strepsils - but I wouldn't go beyond the 16....

I'd a nasty cough and sore throat recently so I'm afraid all I can offer Dazza-razza-doooh is what used to be a 24 pack......... :dont know:

FZP said:
What are the chances of seeing a pic of the car with the plates on?.
What are the chances that it's the law student with a new profile that was trying to sell "me15gon" and "tur8ov" and copped a pasting?

Call me cynical if you must.

LOL no bud, this one ain't ONE of mine :hand: :

The one's below are :thumbs:

TUR80 V
RS6 4VNT
BU15TED
ME64 RAW
SM06KE U
FA55 GTR
PR15ON X
EBS 7
EBS 8
WA15TED
ME64 GTS
ME64 BOS
F1YTA
F1X YU
SM5 7EXT
X W15HED
HA15ONS
CU15TOM
BA14LED
TA11RGA
BLA6 1T
ME 15 GON

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gentlemen, please start your engines :food:

(Anyone know how to send the CCat Signal....? If anything will bring the 'Reg Ripper' genius out of retirement its this...... :jedi: )

tur80 said:
The one's below are :thumbs:

TUR80 V
RS6 4VNT
BU15TED
ME64 RAW
SM06KE U
FA55 GTR
PR15ON X
EBS 7
EBS 8
WA15TED
ME64 GTS
ME64 BOS
F1YTA
F1X YU
SM5 7EXT
X W15HED
HA15ONS
CU15TOM
BA14LED
TA11RGA
BLA6 1T
ME 15 GON
D11MAS

Let me guess, all part of the summer sale....? Times are tough if you're willing to sell the one on your own car......

The graphs from your shrinking forecasts must look like a black run at Val D'Isere.......

I think I'll have to quote Madaala.....

madalaa said:
....... hopefully admin will be along shortly ....... in the meantime fck off

In the meant everyone fill yer boots, its open season :shooter: :grin:

Well theres 2 plates there worth having :floor: The rest must be worth about £100 put together :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back