Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back in a P car

Evil_C

Suzuka
It's not a 911 but still a lot more fun than the Freelander was and with the little Beemer, means I have 2 cars that attract a lot of attention.

:thumb:

:welcome: back Clive.

Looking forward to hearing your review.

Are you going to The Fairmile on 17th June?

nice one Clive - excellent choice of cars :thumb:.

I'd have both in my drive like a shot. i wish I'd waited for the i3 as a station car, but as it turned out i bought a Panda. A lot of fun in its own way, but its not an i3 !

Which options did you plump for on the Macan ?

[BTW - why did you part with the turbo?]

T8 said:
:thumb:

:welcome: back Clive.

Looking forward to hearing your review.

Are you going to The Fairmile on 17th June?

The Fairmile is in my diary Terry :thumb:

Having only done 160 miles in the Macan so far I haven't fully formed any opinions, other than it's really comfortable, quiet and pretty fuel efficient, plus bl00dy good fun in sport mode - but I keep it on the standard settings when SWIMBO is on board :hand:

Hope to see you on 17th

tim993 said:
nice one Clive - excellent choice of cars :thumb:.

I'd have both in my drive like a shot. i wish I'd waited for the i3 as a station car, but as it turned out i bought a Panda. A lot of fun in its own way, but its not an i3 !

Which options did you plump for on the Macan ?

[BTW - why did you part with the turbo?]

The i3 is a brilliant commuter car. It only costs me around a fiver a week to recharge and that gives me 175 miles

The options I added to the Macan were
PASM
Agate Grey Metallic
Pebble Grey/Agate Grey full leather
Heated Adaptive Sports seats
B-Xenon Dynamic lights
Panoramic roof
Park Assist
PCM with Bose
+ a few others I can't remember :eek:

The Turbo had to go last year because I pulled out of a franchise in 2010 and thought I could get away with starting a new business under the radar. But the barstewards put a private detective on me and 4 years later got sued for breach of restrictive covenant. I got away with having to pay out just north of £125k, which was a lot of dosh but a damn sight better than the £1m they wanted :sad:

Good news Clive!
See you at the Fairmile.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back