Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Devon & Cornwall summer meets

the 21st June is good for me also :)

Hi
21 June looks OK for me too...pencil me in
John

Been House hunting around Devon the past few weeks

So will be up for this in the Future and well in to organising the odd event :grin:

Evening All.

First post on this Forum. Very recently picked up my first 997. Unfortunately only got to drive in for 2 days before heading back to work abroad. Hope to be back at some point during July, so if the meet slips a few weeks for whatever reason, would love to meet some fellow owners, if not this time, certainly next time.

Cheers, Olly

All welcome, looks like I have started something that could grow for people.

Right 20 June it is, hope you all can make it?

As for time would 12.00 o'clock be fine with people?

It was going to be 21st however, feedback and a happy home its Fathers Day on the Sunday.

The date is not set in stone, so can still be changed for people?

Let me know people?

Hi SEE YA that's a better day for me as it is fathers day on the Sunday the down side is that I might have to take the little darling out for lunch AGAIN :frustrated:

Good we all want a happy home. I get my 930 back on Monday, after a new clutch.

I'm in

Ok I can switch to the Saturday @ high noon 20th.......

How many are we up to? :?:

I will try to get along after I finish work on Satuday. I finish at 1ish as long as we are not too busy so if you lot are still there will try to get along.

Re: I'm in

Ecky993 said:
Ok I can switch to the Saturday @ high noon 20th.......

How many are we up to? :?:

So far looking at around ten or more.

Either way its a start for regular meets.

Will try my best, will be weather dependent as possible weekend working

Thanks hope you can make it. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back