Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nurburgring 24hrs 2015 live streams

Senoj

There two available that i can find The vodaphone one has commentary from our friend Darren from DN. also video from drones?!?!

And then theres the ADAC one which comes with radiolemans commentary which i kind of like but will give Darren a chance!

That Z4 is a great looking car, closest ever gap between 1st and 2nd i think?

Great event, need to go next year, looks so much more fun than what le mans has become.

Closest finish on record confirmed at the end of the stream & the Falken being a 2 yr old car (?)... amazing race, next year for sure!

New machinery next year too - the 991 GT3 R, BMW M6 GT3 and AMG GT GT3 will be there to add to this years new R8 (which has just won on its debut). :thumb:

Incidentally - Loved the way that Henzler managed to get the Falken GT3R around in 9:11 on its last lap. 8)

I drew the impression Herr Henzler was having a truckload of fun for his last 2 laps... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

have to admit I was on tenterhooks watching him get through the slower traffic on those last laps ..... :eek:

Agree there will be a lot of "new" toys outing next year, toughest race in the world (Le Man's is different).......

PabloAU said:
.. Falken being a 2 yr old car (?)

More than that - the 997 GT3 R was in production from 2010 to 2012 and I think that Falken were a fairly early customer. That said - there have still been upgrades since they stopped making them.

Totally agree..... I understood the 44 car was one of the 2012 variants purchased ex works - after 1 car was written off..... I could however well be wrong...

Age of the car doesn't really matter - look what that Opel Manta did.... and beat a lot more modern machinery across the line in the process.... what a hoot :grin: :grin: :worship: :worship: :worship:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back