Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My blue C2 964 rebuild thread

:worship: going to be great Pete

Looking good Pete! :thumb:

Orange Porsche lettering is going to be perfect

If you're going for a new interior you're going to miss most of the summer, it's a winter's tale that one :wink:

Cheers,
Paul

I'm in no. Rush to do the interior, but I do know that once I get it back, the inside will look shabby by comparison, so I am expecting it'll beon the list"

They want to get it done by the end of next week, but we will see. Things always crop up, although as I rebuilt it from a similar position last year all things like brackets, bolts, etc have already been replaced, so it shouldn't be too much of a chore.

Le Mans is due to be its first road trip.

Orange porsche decals I think will suit it, but going to let the paint cure for a few months before doing anything like that. Looking at it today I did think maybe going back to ambers on the indicators will be a step in the right direction.

Plus of course there is the Roro Jaffa cake logo to go on somewhere.

😄

Have to say I'm really looking forward to seeing this in the flesh mate :thumb:

chimp911 said:
Have to say I'm really looking forward to seeing this in the flesh mate :thumb:

Not long now to wait. You should be amongst the first.

Well, after May missed deadlines, including my birthday, Easter, 911Uk Euro hoon and Le Mans, I've just had the phone call.

Car is ready.

I'm off to get it.

PeterS said:
Well, after May missed deadlines, including my birthday, Easter, 911Uk Euro hoon and Le Mans, I've just had the phone call.

Car is ready.

I'm off to get it.

OMG hello!!!!

Woohoo! Peter,

I know exactly how you feel, except I don't coz mine's not ready :sad:

Enjoy,
Paul

:Dance-Tap: yeah

Safe drive back and hope the camera is fully charged! :thumbs:

Chris

At bloody last :thumb:

:food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food:

Well the car is collected.

I took loads of pics but none seem to show the car how it looks.

The nearest for now is this one. I will have another go tomorrow.

I only took my small camera, and the sun was shining. All the images appear over-exposed.

However its great to get back in her, drive her and have some fun.

It seems to attract flies, too.

I definitely need to put the amber indicators back on, and get a orange 'Carrera' script for the sides.

Attachments

• gulf964_140.jpg
    gulf964_140.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 9,157

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back