Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

NB Front Wheel Spacer Query???

graemeho said:
Fair enough. Thanks for the feedback. Will give it some thought :?:

after much debating over the length of the studs, bit the bullet today and finally fitted the 5mm front spacers....

much improved overall look :thumb:
not noticed any difference to how it drives though. :?:

Attachments

• img_16871_219.jpg
    img_16871_219.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 5,630
  • img_16881_130.jpg
    img_16881_130.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 5,630
graemeho said:
graemeho said:
Fair enough. Thanks for the feedback. Will give it some thought :?:

after much debating over the length of the studs, bit the bullet today and finally fitted the 5mm front spacers....

much improved overall look :thumb:
not noticed any difference to how it drives though. :?:

Amazing the difference isn't it. You'd never think thin spacers at only 5MM width could make such a difference until you install them. 6Kon mine now and no problems .....Touches wood.

Well done :)

Figured I'd resurrect an old thread to keep it all in one place...

At Fairmile last week, our resident automotive fashion expert (that's Highway) suggested that I should get wheel spacers. I'm wondering what size would be appropriate for a NB with 18" hollow spoke wheels? If spacers can convince me that I don't need new wheels they could be a bargain...

Concensus above for 17" Cups is 5mm at front but not sure that applies equally to 18"? And the rear?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back