Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dial faces

g911omr

Nurburgring
The face on the oil pressure/temp gauge on my car is looking a bit rubbish.
The rest of the dials are perfect though. Do the replacement dials from porschedials stand out as different from the originals? I'd rather just replace the one face if possible rather than the whole lot.

Cheers

Mark

I would send to Julian at Reap Automotive he's the main guy when it comes to refurbing the dial faces www.reapautomotivedesign.com

:thumb:

Thanks

I'll give him a call.

Hi,

I understand Reap Automotive are very excellent.

As far as www.porschedials.com are concerned I understand that sadly Ed has not been in the best of health recently and has had a back-log of work so it would be worth checking of his current turn around. However, his products are exact (or bespoke) reproductions. He does make them for the Porsche Classic division of Porsche and I'm very pleased with the dials he made for me.

Cheers,
Paul

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back