Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2009 manual 997.1 turbo - Wanted

Maxie said:
GT4 said:
Not even for the extra 60NM?

Great point worth bearing in mind if you're not going down Isysman's turbo tuning route. Also, at these levels, I'd be looking for the heated Sport Adaptive seats and the MFSW.

~ Maxie

Two of the three cars I've looked at have heated sports adaptive seats.

What is MFSW?

Isysman - turbo tuning info?

Thanks

Bikeracer1098 said:
Yes, thanks

Missed out on this car last week. Land Rover dealer wanted £54k inc 1 year warranty and a full Porsche service at their sister Porsche dealerships unfortunately I walked away and thought about the car while it was snapped up by a trader the following morning. He's now advertised the car for £60k
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...00_miles/model/911/postcode/gu168rp?logcode=p

One thing that annoys me about this particular dealer is the claim that every car they have has been "MAINTAINED METICULOUSLY REGARDLESS OF CONDITION"
Nobody can claim that on a second hand car... :nooo:

Bikeracer1098 said:
Maxie said:
GT4 said:

Great point worth bearing in mind if you're not going down Isysman's turbo tuning route. Also, at these levels, I'd be looking for the heated Sport Adaptive seats and the MFSW.

~ Maxie

What is MFSW?

Thanks
MFSW= multi function steering wheel
If you need a thicker version, PM Maxie :D

Slayer said:
Bikeracer1098 said:
Maxie said:
GT4 said:

~ Maxie

What is MFSW?

Thanks

Thanks

Slayer said:
Bikeracer1098 said:
Maxie said:
GT4 said:

~ Maxie

What is MFSW?

Thanks

:hand:

No call for that sort of needling, anyone would think you were trying to stitch him up!

GT4 said:
Slayer said:

No call for that sort of needling, anyone would think you were trying to stitch him up!

Lol you guys..... :hand: The problem is you both have too good a memory! I thought it was water under the bridge by now..... Bikeracer, just ignore them and carry on the good hunt for your Turbo.

~ Maxie :)

Maxie said:
GT4 said:
Slayer said:

Lol you guys..... :hand: The problem is you both have too good a memory! I thought it was water under the bridge by now..... Bikeracer, just ignore them and carry on the good hunt for your Turbo.

~ Maxie :)
Agree with Maxie, continue your hunt please :D

Unfortunately the late 2008 car in white is now sold, also the owner of the late 2008 black 997.1 has decided not to sell !!
The only one left of interest is the original car which is currently advertised for £59,950 which is a little bit more than I currently want to spend.

The hunt continues.

Maybe they may be prepared to accept a reasonable offer on the £60k car during the next week or so. Gutted I didn't buy it from the original dealer for £54k

i have now found a 997.2 turbo with PDQ gearbox, aero kit which I really want along with carbon fibre interior trim and Spider wheels (which look great) for not a great deal more than the 997.1 turbos above.

Going to see and drive the car tomorrow.

What is your views on purchasing a 997.2 rather than a 997.1 turbo including depreciation etc

Thanks

I put my answer in your dedicated thread of the same query.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back