Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Macan ordered!!

Richyd

So - deposit down about sept last year, got the call this week that we have a June build slot as they've decided to build a few less Panameras.

So - an hour on the Porsche configure site and jobs done.

macan S Diesel
White
Black pack
Panoramic roof
20" spyder design wheels
Black roof rails
Front and rear cameras
Zenons
75 litre tank
Heated front seats
14 way comfort seats in black leather
PCM
Mobile phone prep.

Looks great on the website. I don't want another black car and the greys and blues looked a little dull for me, so I've gone in-ya-face white!

Delivery late June early July

Nice one.

Early June might suit us better.

:thumb:

PS

I'm in the wrong trade.

Richyd said:
...got the call this week that we have a June build slot as they've decided to build a few less Panameras.

So, Win-Win :D

Nice, have a Macan Diesel S on loan at the moment and it is a very capable Mid sized SUV, that drives like a Hot Hatchback.

Panoramic Roof is indeed a must have option, but roof rails ?

The black roof rails look awesome against the White paint. In fact the car just looks a lot better balanced with roof rails full stop IMHO. These are the rails that run flush with the roof, they're not raised at all

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back