Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Button & Magnussen will both drive in Australia

T8

Super Moderator
I haven't followed any of the F1 pre-season stuff but did hear that Alonso had a 130 mph crash in testing and had to spend 3 days in hospital.

What I hadn't realised was that the cause of his crash was unexplained and reports suggested that he may have blacked out before the crash happened.

His medics haven't reached a conclusion about his physical state and aren't able to say when he might be able to drive an F1 car again.

Whatever, he's not going to be driving in Australia.

Hadn't realised he would miss the opening race, what a shame. I had read that he couldn't have blacked out before the crash because the telemetry showed full brake application and steering input up to the impact.

Some of the conspiracy theories floating around are "interesting" to say the least, but a sensible approach given a concussion.

I'm still surprised that KM didn't find a seat at another team, given the funding that would have gone with him.

Graemep said:
Some of the conspiracy theories floating around are "interesting" to say the least, but a sensible approach given a concussion.

I'm still surprised that KM didn't find a seat at another team, given the funding that would have gone with him.

He's on a promise from McLaren, don't expect Button to be there next season. Once Ron has his ducks in a row, some major Danish funding will allow Ron to purchase the racing team then KM in the driver line up.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back