Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPCs now charging for courtesy cars

Get a room you 2 :hijack:

OPC Hatfield here.

I did walk in with a hoody, dirty Timberland boots and a pair of Jeans though, probably why I only got the Golf :sad:

HSC911 said:
Get a room you 2 :hijack:

OPC Hatfield here.

I did walk in with a hoody, dirty Timberland boots and a pair of Jeans though, probably why I only got the Golf :sad:

:grin:

In my experience (with Hatfield) it's on a first come first served basis so you need to book in advance to get the tastier metal. One time they'd managed to book the car for the wrong day so all they had left was shanks' pony :frustrated:

They quickly ran out of porsche biscuits that day, let me tell you :hand:

chimp911 said:
One time they'd managed to book the car for the wrong day so all they had left was shanks' pony :frustrated:

Daily charge?

Should've gone all Falling Down on them

chimpGangster-.jpg

amit65 said:
Hi...

The thing is, if you're not paying directly for the courtesy car costs, then who is paying? I presume it doesn't come out of the dealership profits...

They'll get it back from the price they charge for parts. Somebody also has to pay for the cakes and coffee etc. :dont know:

isysman said:
scottuk said:
At my OPC, Porsche courtesy cars are not on the menu, doesn't matter what you drive in, you are leaving in an A Class! :x

Yeah they do that at Wilmslow, sometimes you get a Porsche if you are lucky. Always got a Porsche at Chester I have to say.
I've been lucky over the last two visits as I've had a Boxster and Pana. This was before Xmas

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back