Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Vettel - into the poo but smelling of roses?

Senoj

Zandvoort
Is it me or...has he just got his lucking timing right with the Fezza?

Its looking fast out of the box for 2015,

Ferrari always do well in testing, it's easy put less fuel in and put soft tyres on.
Having said that I think they've made improvements but Mercedes is still very much the team to beat.

bennyy said:
Ferrari always do well in testing, it's easy put less fuel in and put soft tyres on.
Having said that I think they've made improvements but Mercedes is still very much the team to beat.

have to agree, it's the old testing trick to boost the times and bring in the sponsors...

very difficult to gauge anything as teams dont want to give away anything positive so early that could be copied...

Lets not get ahead of ourselves - is anyone expecting Vettel to outperform Kimi in the way that Alonso did? At this point: I'm not, but there isn't any evidence for or against yet.

We shall see. Personally I never make predictions on which cars will be strong in F1 until at least the third race of the season though.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannahMich
Back