Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

To Belfast and back......

Very nice indeed and congrats! Even as a GTS owner, completely understand what you say about the £20k difference. Slightly OT, but how was the ferry trip back? Been looking to do a bit of a jaunt over to Ireland to watch some bike road racing, so a few details would be helpful. Feel free to PM to prevent a hijack if easier.

keithrobinson said:
Looks great! Belfast OPC are great, I did try to get a car from them but they didn't have anything in my budget and haven't since I visited in November.

The prices of those 3.6's you posted has made me smile as it makes mine look to be a bargain. So pleased to see the Gen2's holding their money!

Health to enjoy! I hope you enjoyed your trip to belfast, it's a great place.

Keith

Not entirely sure what's going on with the 3.6, when I was looking twelve months ago there seemed plenty around the 35-38k mark, now bizarrely seems loads around the 45-47k mark ?! Belfast and the whole buying experience was superb, didn't get long enough there.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back