Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 GT, R & RS Video Thread

Some thoughts on the GT3 from Walter Rohrl (lots to get past, forward to around 16:12 onward :thumb: )

Interesting Mr Preuninger eludes to the fact there was a manual gearbox in development for the 991 GT3!

kas750 said:

What a fantastic video :thumbs:

I was wondering when Harris would get around to doing the Tuthill RGT! Currently this and the Hibernation videos are probably my favourites on this thread... 8)

Just discovered isysman's Tuthill thread. Thought I'd copy over this video posted there by Senoj :thumb:

chimp911 said:

On being asked whether he thought the 2.7 RS was worth £180k...

Derek Bell said:
Well it isn't, is it.

:hand:

On the GT2...

Derek Bell said:
It's an animal

:grin:

:thumbs:

Hilarious that his Porsche wouldn't ... Go :)

I found this clip of him driving a GT3 RS around the Porsche handling circuit at Silverstone, his steering technique is cool to watch, very tactile but in control 8) ... Shame about the crap sound quality though ...

Found this old TG - 996.2 GT3 RS vs. 360 CS, includes lap times on the TG test track with the Stig

Roro said:
Found this old TG - 996.2 GT3 RS vs. 360 CS, includes lap times on the TG test track with the Stig

Still looks stunning the old GT3RS! And so to does the Ferrari

And here is the video he referred to

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back