Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally got it 997

Been a while sinc I have been on the forum and in that time I have become a father so since owning the car I have only put about 4k on the clock.
I thought I would post a few more pics since adding rear lights and having the wheels painted
Really enjoyed my first years ownership but need to drive it more this year
Have a few things planned for the car in the spring set of H&R springs new tyres bulb upgrades to name a few
Planning a trip to Belgium or Germany in the summer

Thanks may have a change next winter but happy with them for now

Good to see you kept the wheels, I think they look great.

Lovely :thumb: Carrera Classic's are starting to grow on me, I didn't like them until I started my search for a Porsche- those are standard on the non 'S' in 18" size, aren't they? And 19" 'Lobsters' standard on the 'S'?

I've also never knowingly seen Atlas Grey, but it comes out very nicely in pictures. Has it got a hint of something?

I believe 19" classics and lobsters were the two options for the S
Those are 19"
It looks blue in some lights to black in others

Lambretta said:
Planning a trip to Belgium or Germany in the summer

Why Belgium :?: - Unless you mean Spa of course.

Now Germany, that's another matter .............. :cloud9:

Spa or European bug in :thumb:

If time allows think we will opt for Germany

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back