Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Socket set-one day offer

tbrown

Halfrauds are doing a great one day only offer 21st DEC
on the professional 120 piece socket set. £60 reduced from £160.

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/garage-equipment/socket-sets/halfords-advanced-professional-120-piece-socket-set?cm_mmc=E-Mail-_-WK39DOTDSUN-_-Main-_-120SKTSET_AUT&mi_u=%7B(halurn)%7D

That's tempting - especially with the lifetime guarantee. Should never need to buy another one again :)

:thumb: I'm balls deep into this one. I need a new socket set so this is the one

Halfords tools are good quality...That set has the bases covered for what we want to do.

Looks like most of their Professional stuff is at least half price today!

Just reserved a few 'bargains' - well it is Christmas :thumbs:

Collect the set Tuesday :thumb: Mrs Z just picked up a TomTom Start25 with lifetime maps @£79 from them for Miss Z :roll:

That was too good a deal to turn down :thumb:

Can collect mine on Tues 30th Dec.

Happy days :D

Zingari said:
Collect the set Tuesday :thumb: Mrs Z just picked up a TomTom Start25 with lifetime maps @£79 from them for Miss Z :roll:

Lifetime maps and a new sat nav for £79 sounds a bargain. I`ve got the XL but maps are a few years old so that can go in the 993.

Had a call yesterday that my socket set was already in for collection.

Have to say very impressed with the quality of the kit.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back