Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Colour Choice for 911 Turbo S ?

Now I know I keep posting this picture and I am not saying yellow for your car anyway ( speedyellow no longer available ). But you get my drift, if it's not a city car you want to blend in , just go for a hue that cheers you up in the morning :D
d2fcc56e444880abd23dc7e1bac19d93.jpg

the other me said:
Another nice colour might be the retro "off white" featured in that 997 with the double bubble roof (can't remember the name of the colour or the model of car, but , you know the one I mean ) :roll:

The 911 Sport Classic was the car and Fashion Grey was the colour. :thumb:

The more I see the more I love the 991 turbo its all abou.t the bold colours!!!!!

I saw one in Agate Grey here in Singapore today - what a striking car and great in grey also !!

I think its great in every colour ive seen so far , but i still dont like the sunroof or the door mounted mirrors ( i could forgive the mirrors but not the sunroof !)

any colour would do for me !

Terry

There is only one answer ....... Guards Red ..... It is a classic colour that presents itself well when detailed yet whilst keeping you noticed when it gets a bit of a coating of grime.

I would love a 991 Turbo S Cab, but my 997 Carerra S Cab Guards / Black is a keeper ...

Enjoy

I think the OPC have got that wrong. The orange and red together look bad IMO, they need to be further spaced apart within their showroom, with other cars in between. Placing them next to each other like that does nothing for either of them.

pzero said:
I think the OPC have got that wrong. The orange and red together look bad IMO, they need to be further spaced apart within their showroom, with other cars in between. Placing them next to each other like that does nothing for either of them.

You should of seen the Yellow one in front of the Orange one, sunglasses needed.

infrasilver said:
pzero said:

You should of seen the Yellow one in front of the Orange one, sunglasses needed.

Opal Fruits springs to mind.

infrasilver said:
Spot the deliberate mistake.

Carrera showroom plate.

It'd be nice if one could buy it at the Carrera price. :grin:

I do like that orange - it really suits the car :thumb:

I'm not a fan of the latest turbo, the wheels don't look quite right to me and the back end doesnt hang together all that well either, but from that angle in that colour I'm warming to the idea...

infrasilver said:
I was looking at this one in Leeds OPC the other day, I would love this colour but not sure I could live with it everyday....bit shouty, but great presence.

Spot the deliberate mistake.

That Turbo S in Orange / black is striking, pity it's a sunroof and not just a contrast roof....I like the scheme though!

Terry

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back