Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED: RSS Engine Mounts (996 GT2 fitment).

m33ufo

Monza
Looking for a pair of RSS engine mounts for 996GT2 fitment. Thought I'd check if anyone had a set available before ordering?

9excellence ?

9e have just had a delivery or should have by Friday as my car is booked in to have them done !!!! Finally

FRP said:
9e have just had a delivery or should have by Friday as my car is booked in to have them done !!!! Finally

9 Excellence told me they're expecting them in next week so I'd double check your booking :)

FFS You got me worried now ? Will double check as they are over 50 miles from me but hey its another drive!!!

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP

Just called 9e, the RSS items are not in yet, but expected, i got my fingers crossed!!!

Best of luck.

JZM have them in stock so I'll be ordering in the morning.

you too....JZM are a good outfit

keep me posted on yer progress

Regards

Car is at 9e as I type. Yes I have been told about the noise and vibration. Hopefully it won't be too bad!!! Getting the gearbox mounts checked too. Regards

I got a near enough new set here if anyone wants to make a descent offer.

I fitted them and took them off straight away as the vibration wasn't for me.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe-nee-g
Back