Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

One Pic of your car.

Just aquired, `05 C4S, not had chance to `test` it properly yet :wink:

mine gets used for what ever the need, 2 weeks ago was at the nurburgring with the lads and this week taking the family on uk coastal holidays

and my rs is a garage ornament

Long time, no see!!

It's been five weeks since I've been in the same country as mine, let alone been able to drive it!!
Roll on Wednesday!
:Dance-Tap: [/img][/url]

ImransPorsche997Turbo16.jpg

My dd but mollycoddled a bit more now after I managed to blow up its first engine :grin:

[No message]

Sometimes I like running past acing like it's not mine. Have to look at the rear end though...

:lol:

RyDog said:
Sometimes I like running past acing like it's not mine. Have to look at the rear end though...

:lol:

Perfect!!

Heres My Effort

Heres mine
Just bought it in sunny Spain .Only had it 2 days then had to head off to work for a couple of months . And leave the Big Grinner behind :nooo: Cant wait to get back .

Attachments

• img_0440_154.jpg
    img_0440_154.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 3,347
My Gen2 Turbo

Mine after its full respray
15911254461_c984abef70_z.jpg

mine in the Cooley Mountains, RoI

Attachments

• img_3685_902.jpg
    img_3685_902.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 3,061