Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

photgraph of your rear end

Looking good guys !

DamanC said:

Picture Perfect ....

Damian.....

That is a Great shot!,

Terry

Here's a naked one for you :thumb: :thumb:

4b3fe1a6c006faaa8fbe04116035c240_zps8529c47d.jpg

Just tried to download photo of my rear from both my iPhone 6 & then tried using my iPad both of which did not work & got timed out after 30 seconds with error message

Can anyone advise is this normal & simply both of these devices not compatible with 911uk when trying to download photos to posts ?

Thanks

cheekyone said:
Just tried to download photo of my rear from both my iPhone 6 & then tried using my iPad both of which did not work & got timed out after 30 seconds with error message

Can anyone advise is this normal & simply both of these devices not compatible with 911uk when trying to download photos to posts ?

Thanks

Welcome, best thing to do is to download the photobucket app. Then copy the img link and post. Easy once you have the app downloaded. Look forward to seeing your Porker :thumb:

and another...

Attachments

• img_1952_4_908.jpg
    img_1952_4_908.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 4,762
or this one

Attachments

• img_1953_4_539.jpg
    img_1953_4_539.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 4,758
cheekyone said:

Thanks

I've recently had this issue too, along with a really annoying problem where the session freezes while trying to post losing all of the text in the process :pc: Given that it has worked perfectly fine before I'm inclined to think it could be an issue with the latest version of iOS, but I can't rule out a glitch with the forum as it only on this site that I have problems - I wonder if 991uk towers can investigate :?:

Thanks Nick 4 the photo bucket advice - Downloaded the App then cut & paste the URL address of photo below - So here goes - One rather dirty rear end :oops: :oops:

Yes Chimp its a total pain not being able to use iPhone or iPad to reply to posts with a photo - Who knows what's going on there but yes b great if 911uk towers could investigate etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back