Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I went on the internet and I found this....

:floor: @ Dom B .. classic (non) double!

That was..............fantastic

I am going to save the link and play that every time I walk up to my car :thumb:

ballcock said:
:floor: @ Dom B .. classic (non) double!

Only just seen that :floor:

Now imagine if they marketed the first car with this fab video, that will make you smile!!
:floor:

I kept focusing on the drain :coat:

It's back!!

I would be pretty concerned by the amount of engine tapping at the beginning of the video. It may be that the car has simply not been driven for some time and that the lifters took some time to pressurise whilst the engine was cold. However, the engine sounds pretty terribble to me and it could well indicate tha a rebuild will be required imminently.

This looks like a very unloved car to me - but could yet turn out to be a good project if it is straighter than this terrible attempt to sell it suggests.

Goose said:
It's back!!

I would be pretty concerned by the amount of engine tapping at the beginning of the video. It may be that the car has simply not been driven for some time and that the lifters took some time to pressurise whilst the engine was cold. However, the engine sounds pretty terribble to me and it could well indicate tha a rebuild will be required imminently.

This looks like a very unloved car to me - but could yet turn out to be a good project if it is straighter than this terrible attempt to sell it suggests.
Impressive the way it turns into a 3.2 halfway through the video... :dont know:

Pricing appears to be based on low mileage Turbo S prices which this isn't regardless of any equivalent upgrades. If it was an S maybe, but it isn't!

Plus 3 year gaps twice on its history I don't like either!

I've seen quite few of this guy's car reviews.

I kind of like them in a nerdy, geeky kind of a way.

BUT - look at that oil level indicator. WAY, WAY OVERFILLED :eek: :eek:

And is that a door check strap I hear at 7:53 (right after he remarks on how solid the door close sounds!!)....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back