Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Insurance Renewal

fastcarpaul

Morning guys,

Very new to this forum stuff so bare with me :)

my turbo is due up for renewal soon, just wonder if anyone could recommend a good firm ?

sorry if this has been posted before again new to this

thx

paul

An Insurance renewal is the standard length of time an Insurance policy is in effect without the Insurance company adjusting your rate. Of course there are exceptions to every rule, and it is possible for your rate to change shortly after purchasing a new policy if you do not meet underwriting guidelines. But, once you are through the initial policy period your Insurance rate should stay the same through each policy renewal unless you make a change. You will receive a declaration page along with other information explaining your policy. New proofs of Insurance are usually enclosed with the renewal information. :)

Are we colonised by a hacker here - luminouslumi?
The post carries a URL link to a businessI don't recognise.

Moderators - please review

cheshire911 said:
Are we colonised by a hacker here - luminouslumi?
The post carries a URL link to a businessI don't recognise.

Moderators - please review

Already on it. I have referred the matter to 911uk admin & I've removed URL links.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back