Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Warranty cover - PSE/exhaust bolts

OttoOtto

Nurburgring
The consensus seems to be that stuck PSE valves are covered under warranty - has anyone had success with free replacement at OPC?

As for the corroded bolts, having read a few threads on here I think I will suck up the cost of replacement by OPC. As it's in for a growing list of warranty issues I'll try and shave a bit off the £500 quote :roll:

Me - twice:). And always discuss why stuff is/isnt covered by warranty as at times they seem to not understand own product. Described as: RH exhaust flap actuator siezed solid. Was £1327.24 but warranty covered. Other was:ns sports exhaust valve seized.m £1366.68

So maybe slightly different - i love my warranty paid about £3k probably got about £7-£8k out of it

Thank you - much appreciated. Good grief - that's pricey :eek:

Agree, you have to avoid being 'fobbed off', but my OPC has been good so far. It's a stretch to argue the Ferrero Rocher exhaust bolts as warranty items but I'll try the narrative that they have the car in and have to take the rear bumper off anyway etc. etc.

https://youtu.be/3n3LL338aGA

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravioli
Back