Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: Black 993 or 996.1 Aero

JamesB912

Trainee
Hi all

I am looking for 1 or 2 quite different cars. Going to let fate play it's hand :) I've had a real mix of air and water cooled 911's previously - I'm now looking for a 2nd keeper car, to sit alongside my black '88 coupe.

I'm after either:

1. Black 996.1 aero C2 Manual Coupe. Mileage is not important but condition is. If condition is a bit tired that's ok but I would look to invest in getting the car put right, so I'd expect asking price to be fair. Therefore budget will vary depending on how much work does to doesn't need doing.

2. Black 993 Manual Coupe. Again Mileage is not important and budget would vary depending on work that does or doesn't need doing.

I'm a genuine buyer and use DDK and ImpactBumpers quite a bit, although having not had a water-cooled for a while, not used 911uk as much.

Do please PM me if you have anything or know of anything.

Thanks for reading

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andewcb
Back