Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted 997.1 Turbo

T8 said:
gilessav said:
..... The cobalt one at Harbour would be perfect but that's surely incredibly strong money.....

It's the low mileage that does it :nooo: Unbelievably there are some even more expensive ones around.

Personally for £65k I'd definitely want a Gen2. In fact I'd probably wait a bit longer and get a 991T.

Strong money ..... £64,995 .... but reserved already.

Blimey seems the madness of lockdown has got to people...a lovely car for sure, perhaps with limited use and low mileage in a few years it'll look decent value :dont know:

My mind is also wandering toward the only viable alternative which could be a V8 or early V10 R8 but just not sure of the side profile and the 911 turbo still top of the wish list.

Had one chap, first to view, really keen on my car and only thing holding him back is the lack of complete confidence of finding a suitable car seat for his 3yr old for the rear seat. They seem to be out there from what I've seen.

Another interested party coming to view tomorrow so hopefully will be in a position to look more purposefully soon!

Hi Giles, I have a 997.1 Turbo Manual for sale with 65K miles on it if you are interested. Happy to chat over the phone, just ping me a PM

gilessav said:
Hi all,

As others may have seen on the forum, I've made the decision to start the hunt for a 997 Turbo. My C4S is up for sale and hopefully will find a good home shortly.

So if anyone is thinking of selling their turbo in the coming weeks/months please feel free to drop me a line.

I'm not at this point making a call between Tip or Manual and condition and history/maintenance will be the key factors for me.

Suspect my ballpark budget will be 997.1 Turbo territory and ideally looking for sensible mileage (appreciating that mileage is not the be all and end all). Likely will end up in a coupe but also not writing off the Cab option.

Would love to buy from a fellow enthusiast and if the right car and deal came along I may also take the plunge even if the C4S had not yet sold.

Cheers,

Giles. :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JPD
Back