Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: 18x9 + 18x11 or similar BBS CH-R Style for 996 turbo

youngsyr

Montreal
Hi all, I'm looking for a set of 18" wheels in as close to 996 turbo standard size as possible.

I like the modern motorsport style wheels like the BBS CH-R or similar and would prefer gunmetal, matt black, or silver in that order.

With or without (decent) tyres.

Let me know what you've got! :thumb:

There is a nice set of Techart 18" wheels for sale on here.

mavster said:
There is a nice set of Techart 18" wheels for sale on here.

Thanks, but not really my style. Looking for something with sharper lines to it like more modern wheels, e.g.:

Vossen-EVO-2-C26-Satin-Black-EVO-Series-%C2%A9-Vossen-Wheels-2019-0075-1047x698.jpg

The standard hollow spoke wheels on my car caught my eye yesterday. They are actually very pretty wheels as your eyes are drawn to the centre, but I also do like a modern (perhaps not sharp angles) look.

Hi I have a set of nearly new anthracite oz allegerita in 996 gt2 size of offsets for sale if interested.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back