Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Viewing a 2014 carrera 4s!

Messer

Hi all

I have been searching for a GTS for a while but found with me being bottom of the market price wise (max 70) I was always having to compromise on something or other.

Which led me to be interested in a lovely guards c4s, with a huge spec that's pretty close to a GTS but a right chunk less.

It's got x51 power kit, carbon interior panels, extended leather, burmester sound and BBS RC wheels.

Can be seen here: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202307300223555

I'm new to 911s so anything in particular I should watch out for?

Can't offer any advice but that's a beautiful looking car!
Good luck.

Looks like a nicely spec'd one.
Just be aware if it's not a keeper, you might struggle to sell it on after putting on a few more miles.
Think about getting a Porsche warranty in addition which means Porsche will have to service as last service done by Indy, inspect after owning it for 90 days . Personally I will not own one without a warranty.
All the best :thumb:

Cheers, I think an opc warranty is possible, but would be costly to get back in to one. It's running eibach springs for example, so they would need replacing for starters and a service etc.

I did wonder about the miles, I do only about 3k a year or so. Hard to say how much of a keeper it will be, I might love it I might hate it I just don't know. But it does have a unique placement in that it's kind of an entry in to almost GTS ownership for a solid saving. Cheapest c4s GT I can see is £75k for example.

How long do clutches last on PDK cars? What about servicing the PDK and fluids etc?

Yeah I have seen that one, looks good. Wasn't 100% on a black one and even still it's about 12k more than than this c4s or there about.

Fair enough. It will likely hold value more than a S or 4 S when it comes to resale.
Hope your search goes well.

Messer said:
Hi all
Which led me to be interested in a lovely guards c4s, with a huge spec that's pretty close to a GTS but a right chunk less.

It's got x51 power kit, carbon interior panels, extended leather, burmester sound and BBS RC wheels.

Can be seen here: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202307300223555

I'm new to 911s so anything in particular I should watch out for?

Looks nice and the X51 power kit is a nice & rare option to have. It's an odd spec though, Burmester sound but no heated seats?

As Slayer mentioned, higher miles will hurt the future value, but that's also why it's better value now, so it would most likely even out.

The Black GTS looks stunning for just under £70k and there may be more opportunity for a bit of a deal too - Full OPC service history & Porsche Warranty is definitely worth it's weight in gold.

There's a lot to like about that car and I don't think it will hang around long, as the price also looks pretty good! Maybe a few hundred quid on a PPI would be a good idea, but drive it and you'll likely be smitten! Also, worth checking Insurance due to the modifications.

BTW, that Black GTS at RPM looks fire and a great price IMHO!

Good luck! :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geoff993
Back