Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tooki Bluetooth echo

ScottH

Hi all has anyone come across the echoing issue with the Tooki ?
Everyone I call says it's almost impossible to have a conversation as they constantly hear themselves talking
Has anyone replaced the microphone?
Surely if it connects to the Porsche harness and all the steering wheel buttons function correctly then why would it need a microphone as the steering wheel has one built in (is that what's causing the echo ?)
Hope someone can help me

Scott H

I thought you had to use the mike that came with the kit and disconnect the factory phone module. That is what the installation instructions say.

drmark said:
I thought you had to use the mike that came with the kit and disconnect the factory phone module. That is what the installation instructions say.

Yes you're right just found the original fitting instructions 👍🏻
So I'm still stuck with the same issue
Everything's good in the car but when I call anyone it echoes at there end

Scott H

ScottH said:
drmark said:

Scott H

In that case it suggests your phone mic is still working when you are using bluetooth instead of switching to hands free mode and leaving it to the car set up.

drmark said:
ScottH said:
drmark said:

Scott H

In that case it suggests your phone mic is still working when you are using bluetooth instead of switching to hands free mode and leaving it to the car set up.

By Jove you've got it !!!!!
Thank you for that 👍🏻 I couldn't see the issue as I was concentrating on the car and not the phone

Scott H

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prime007
Back