Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Thumbs up for 9e - my GT3 is sold.

Daniel

Donnington
Just wanted to thank you to Ken and the team at 9e for the assistance in selling my 996 GT3 CS.

Could not have got better service - from being informed as to the enquiry every few days to getting out of hours updates.

Dan

(great car, gonna be missed)

Sorry to see it gone Daniel but pleased it worked out for you and you're happy with 9e service. I could never fond fault when I was using them to service my turbo. :thumb:

What's next ? :grin:

Congratulations !! Though sorry to hear you've sold it Daniel. It was special car and lovely example. I think you'll come to regret it, probably not now or anytime soon, but more likely in years to come.

Slippydiff said:
Congratulations !! Though sorry to hear you've sold it Daniel. It was special car and lovely example. I think you'll come to regret it, probably not now or anytime soon, but more likely in years to come.

PM sent

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back