Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Super Tweaks Carbon Fibre??

Thanks for that :thumb: you have now contributed to me emptying out my bank account :lol:

I've been looking at steering wheels of late and really fancy a carbon/ alcantara but I can only find either grey or black alcantara.

Visualising my terracotta interior with a black wheel and terracotta airbag would go ? I think so.

Door handles , centre console, armrest, seat belt and ignition surrounds. Plus others :lol:

Where do you stop :hand:

They probably use OE cores but I may be wrong but seem to remember its the weave pattern thats not the same as Porsche , not an issue if your adding carbon to a no carbon interior but may be an issue if your trying to match the weave to the porsche OE weave on existing interior parts that are carbon. :thumb:

I'd not use them myself there's a guy on pcgb that had a nightmare with them when it didn't turn up spend £1k and had a real battle getting his money back

AVOID THESE JOKERS!!

I bought a large amount of carbon from them, no comms, you can't get hold of them and I ended up going to my bank and having to charge back.

Read the trust pilot reviews for the site, 50% are people saying avoid - 50% are the company spamming good reviews. Looks like trustpilot are investigating their reviews

It's a shame as i would have bought a rather large amount from them!

Please don't waste any money with them!

EHKO said:
AVOID THESE JOKERS!!

I bought a large amount of carbon from them, no comms, you can't get hold of them and I ended up going to my bank and having to charge back.

Read the trust pilot reviews for the site, 50% are people saying avoid - 50% are the company spamming good reviews. Looks like trustpilot are investigating their reviews

Thanks EHKO, much appreciated you might of just saved me a £2.5K headache

No probs! 100% do not give them any cash!

I did see your post until last night, otherwise you would have had a reply straight away!

Maybe you can change the title of your post to - AVOID?

I learnt a valuable lesson about checking if they have a trustpilot review - also the business is linked with several others, there's no google reviews for them as they havent published an address, we can guess why!

I think the Mods should do a sticky - i'm actually going to do a post to get it into the google rankings to stop people buying from them!

The 5 star reviews on here are a joke!

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.supertweaks.com

EHKO said:
AVOID THESE JOKERS!!

Apologies for not spotting this current thread sooner than I did.

This from last year, with other references from previous years;

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?p=1559353

To the OP, as well as asking the question it's always worth searching the 911uk site for information on any company that you're thinking of getting involved with.

Heya PZ,

Maybe we could have a combined thread as a sticky?

There's loads of people online who have had issues with them, not only with 911 parts.

I've reported them to trading standards and also mailed trustpilot about their fake reviews.

But if we can stop anyone getting done like I did would be a good thing!

Also a point for anyone who has ordered from them in future and reads this - If you have paid by debit card, you can now attempt a chargeback, its not only credit cards that you can do this with.

EHKO said:
Heya PZ,

Maybe we could have a combined thread as a sticky?

There's loads of people online who have had issues with them, not only with 911 parts.

I've reported them to trading standards and also mailed trustpilot about their fake reviews.

But if we can stop anyone getting done like I did would be a good thing!

Also a point for anyone who has ordered from them in future and reads this - If you have paid by debit card, you can now attempt a chargeback, its not only credit cards that you can do this with.

I think we can all agree that no one wants to be had over by shoddy business practices or unscrupulous traders.
The best prevention for those deciding where and what to spend their money on is their own due diligence, and of course this should include interrogating online forums and by that I mean not simply asking a question but digging a bit further.

By creating a sticky, concerning Super Tweaks Carbon Fibre, it will not guarantee any future punter from parting with their hard earned if said punter is not initially searching for it, sticky or not.
It's good for the OP in this particular case because people have stepped in and highlighted Super Tweaks Carbon Fibre as an enterprise that one would think twice about making a purchase from.
Super Tweaks Carbon Fibre, I imagine, are not the only trader that one should be wary of and, in line with other sub forums on 911uk where independent garages and OPC's are discussed concerning customer performance, then perhaps it's time for that to be broadened out to reflect other businesses in general with regard to Porsche ownership.

I'll refer this thread for discussion upstairs.

Just to reiterate what others have said, do not hand over any money to these guys and do not waste time making purchases using there website.
They will happily take your money and then simply ignore you when you ask for a delivery date. My order should have taken 8 weeks, I never received anything from them.

:eek: never a good sign when TP reviews are redacted and flagged for harmful or illegal content..

...caveat emptor etc.

I bought something from them and same same, never got a shipment date or a reply and I try to contact them every single way I could.
Don't buy anything from this lot

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpkM3
Back