Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Steering wheel change - can it be done? Panamera to 997.2 PDK

Thomps84

I've found a local-ish 970.2 Panamera steering wheel from a S-Tronic? G.box vehicle, looks exactly like the 3 spoke sports design PDK wheel i'm after. I've a '58 PDK C2 with the buttoned steering wheel and it frustrates me to say the least.

I've spent an age trying to figure out compatibility but i'm yet to find an answer, so i'm hoping someone on here has either done it or knows it'll be a successful exchange?

The wheel part number in question is 7PP.419.091.CC A34 ( Superseded to 970.347.803.94 A34 )

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that the answer is yes, I recently had a 991 PDK wheel fitted to my 997.1 Tiptronic and it was a total game changer for me, I needed the steering control module and coding which increased the price but I don't think that you will need that as your car is a PDK to start with.

To close this query I bought the wheel and it was a straight swap, just needed a few minutes drive to reset the PSM fault that occurred.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpkM3
Back