Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD Hayward & Scott 997.1 GT3 bypass pipe

Roro

Sebring
Excellent tone, aggressive and snarly. This was the original pipe that H&S created and so was the template for all others they since fabricated. As such it's a bit of a hack as they were perfecting the design, you may need to adjust / reposition the holes on your OEM tips in order to fit. Your OEM tips may sit slightly (maybe a cm) off-centre once fitted. Not really noticeable, and this didn't bother me in the several years I had this fitted to my car. Have now moved on to a different exhaust system and so am having a garage clear out

The sound is intoxicating, this pipe really livens up the driving experience. If you do trackdays then you will be too loud for most circuits and will need trackday silencers. With this fitted you will worst case fail 105 static test, at best you'll scrape through if you smile and flutter your eyelids. Avoid tracks with 105 or lower static tests and you'll be fine, if you know where the drive by monitors are

£220 + delivery

Attachments

• 629e352c_e923_47b6_b898_1703bad0b33f_913.jpeg
    629e352c_e923_47b6_b898_1703bad0b33f_913.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,185
I need the space freed up in the garage, so will do this and the silencer I'm also selling for 400 + postage

Bump 8)

Is nobody interested?

Nice cheap way to find out if a centre bypass is for you or not

If nobody's interested I might keep this and experiment at some point. I always wondered how different it would sound with a joining pipe added connecting the 2 exits for gases to flow out together rather than split as they currently are, imagine it would sound like the Sharkwerks

PM sent...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhaApex
Back