Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Shame it is a tip!!!

911tom

Mugello
The engine alone is probably worth the bid price if its spot on.

Maybe too expensive to get put back on the road. If it weren't crashed then would be £8500, Cat C repaired maybe worth £7k, so you only have £3k to have it straightened and find all the parts to repair and then repaint it.

Great track car though (if it was a manual)..... I bet it gets broken for spares.

Oi! I'll fight you for it. :grin:

I'm gathering parts, in no particular rush though, to Aerokit my C2.

Did you see the dark blue wing that came on eBay the other night £650. By the time I emailed seller to ask if he'd post it, it sold!
I'd just have clicked buy it now anyway but I'd literally just bought the 8s and 10s GT3 splits from Addspeed for you guessed it, £650.

I think the right price for a rear wing is about £800 at the minute. Although some people have them up for £1500. Fair play if they get that.

The tide hasn't turned yet on parts. Maybe 5 years time things will start getting rare.

As said that car is a breaker really unless someone (DIY) is on a really tight budget and is prepared to gather parts slowly over a long period of time.

Yep they should, as long it's ok mechanically.

Just seen that wing though! I was viewing on my phone yesterday and thought it was Aerokit. So the wing and wheels are worth about £3.50 presuming it's fibreglass tat.

Sports seats though and all the other parts. Fair price really.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back