Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Paul Smart RIP

Sad to hear this! RIP :nooo:

I had the pleasure of meeting him on a number of occasions when I was young as he and my dad had mutual friends . Spent many a muddy Sunday in woods playing about on trials bikes with him and his son Scott.He was a very down to earth and unassuming gent - very sad news .

Paul Smart, a hero in my youth, and still a hero today.
May you Rest In Peace.

Attachments

• paulsmartducati_111.jpg
    paulsmartducati_111.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 2,733
Very sad!

He was before my era but mega talented.
What a way to go. All due to some idiot, oblivious to their surroundings :nooo:

I know that bit of DC quite well. Have done leptons on it on my bike down there....how the hell do you do a U turn on a DC?

RIP

Senoj said:
I know that bit of DC quite well. Have done leptons on it on my bike down there....how the hell do you do a U turn on a DC?

On the stretch of A21 dual carriageway between the Lamberhurst and Scotney Castle roundabouts the 'barrier' is just posts and wire. Until very recently - about 250 yards short of the Scotney roundabout - there was a gap.

I don't know the location of the accident but when I read the details this is where I had assumed the U turn had taken place.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back