Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Original 993 radio Blaupunkt RCM43

sram

Albert Park
After years of searching, I managed to source a brand-new-in-box RCM43 to fit to my 993. It sat in the box for a while and then I decided to instead buy a Becker. I then changed my mind again and have now gone for a Blaupunkt SQR 46.
The RCM43 was original equipment for the 993 and is featured in the 1995 hardback brochure. It looks brilliant in the dash, especially the way that the release holes match up perfectly with those on the CCU and of course the amber display.

This is as new in the original box. It's been taken out and tested and that's all. Would suit someone planning on entering concours events or looking for originality.

I'm looking for £400

Blimey Stu, didn't think you still had your 993. Haven't seen you around in a long time.

GLWS though

Hi Rob! Hope you're well.

Yes, almost 13 years now :eek:
It's been neglected for the last few years as I started a business, started a family, etc etc. There are plans brewing for a full refresh but not until we've moved and I have a garage.
Otherwise, it's going fine. Mechanically perfect, just a bit tatty to look at.

Catch up at an event one day!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back