Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 992 GTS order

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Looks good spec but if your asking , I would change the PDLS+ to standard LED with upgrade to Bermeister audio

or completely change it to manual with PCCB and bucket seats :)

good spec

worth adding front axel lift

Thanks. Good spot for front axle. Also I do like the Burmester so will make that change too.

Manual and PCCB is a step too far! I love my auto!

Very nice exterior and spec! :mrgreen:

Power steering+ was not universally liked on the 991, do you really need it? Personally I would not want a black interior... but that's just me! :)

PCCB would get my vote - its worth having for the near absence of horrid brake dust and that you get no oxide bloom when parked up wet. I have no idea if they actually stop the car any better, however I really like the looks too and the way they feel on a 991. Anyhow, GTS is a fab choice - I did toy briefly with ordering one until I a) worked out the cost ( :eek: ) and b) the found out the huge lead time

best of luck

Thanks. I ordered the 911 Carerra S in December 2021 with delivery for Q4 2023! I've changed to GTS today and delivery is likely to be Q4 2023 or Q1 2024.

However, I take delivery of my Taycan GTS in December 2022 so will have that to drive for c12 months before the 911 arrives.

I'm ok waiting but it's a long time!

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janders365
Back