Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Move from a 993 to a 964

Oh very nice.........but at least put a blue air freshener in their to give it some colour :grin:

Better update your signature :wink:

Again. Looks awesome.

There's some 964RS magnesium wheels for sale down the road....... that way the mrs won't be able to tell you've spent money!

Nice. 2 911s is better than 1! :thumb:

Congratulations :worship:
What a car 8)

bingbongbing said:
Again. Looks awesome.

There's some 964RS magnesium wheels for sale down the road....... that way the mrs won't be able to tell you've spent money!

Oh, she'd know......

Chief said:
Congratulations :worship:
What a car 8)

Thanks, really appreciated!

I was really expecting lots of questions as to why I had decided to move from 993 to a 964 - but there was really only going to be 1 dream spec c2 I would have let the 993 go for. As @BingBongBing knows, it took me ages to decide.....

when i had my 964 RS . many years ago i dreamed of a 993 . now i have my 993 and sorted i wouldnt go back to a 964 but he ho everyone to there own . good luck with the car

johne said:
when i had my 964 RS . many years ago i dreamed of a 993 . now i have my 993 and sorted i wouldnt go back to a 964 but he ho everyone to there own . good luck with the car

I can understand that - its an itch I just wanted to scratch.

Car is pretty much fettled to how I want her now as as per usual I find myself looking at the classifieds! :hand:

Haven't posted any pics for a while, but work includes:

New front top mounts
Polybushing all round
Bilstein B6s and H&R springs
Some essential new rubber - PS4s
Golden Rod and SSK
Clubsport steering wheel
9e performance chip
993 rear brake upgrade
Oh and I've actually got the factory air con working and its ice cold! (for now)

Attachments

• img_5339_150.jpeg
    img_5339_150.jpeg
    467.9 KB · Views: 1,438
  • img_5849_192.jpeg
    img_5849_192.jpeg
    633.4 KB · Views: 1,438
  • img_4959_101.jpeg
    img_4959_101.jpeg
    390.4 KB · Views: 1,438

New Threads

Forum statistics