Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

mod 07 momo steering wheel and short shift kit

johne

Spa-Francorchamps
i done these 2 modifications during the winter months . ive always been a lover of the original steering wheel . but during last year on the alps trip on the switch backs i found my hooter was going off .now i know that i needed a new part at the back of the steering wheel but instead i a spent the money on the momo steering wheel .and also the short shift kit . my impessions . i think the steering wheel has transformed the car more direct and more feel . the ***** part is the indicator stick is to far away but i can live with that . the short shift kit i dont think makes alot of difference .and was alot of money for the 993 RS gearlever . but seeing as the car is only driven fast i love the wheel i have much more confidence . just thought id give you my feed back . happy 993 driving . dont forget these cars love to be hammerd !

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back